Windows 10 is easy to use, so even if you never used this system before, you will get around it pretty fast. Yes, it does need some time to get comfortable with it, but it will all happen in a blink of an eye. Often, you will receive system updates that will bring improvements in performance and in security, and they may also bring new features. By default, when you are updating Windows 10, you won’t receive updates for other products designed by Microsoft, but if you want, you can change the option. We are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to receive updates for other Microsoft products when updating Windows 10.
How to receive updates for other Microsoft products when updating Windows 10
Making these changes on Windows 10 requires just a couple of seconds, and the steps are very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom-left corner of the screen
- Click on the gear icon on the left side
- Next, in the Settings menu, choose Updates & Security
- Click on “Advanced options” under the Windows Update section
- Under “Update options” you will see “Receive updates for other Microsoft product when you update Windows”
- You can see the option is turned off by default
- Click on the switch below the option to turn it on
There you go. You have turned the option on. From now on, when you are updating Windows, you will also receive updates for other Microsoft products.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.