Sling TV is an internet TV service starting at USD $30 with a large collection of TV shows, movies, and TV channels. Some common favorites include ESPN, BBC, AMC, Bravo, and more. There are two ways for users to quit their Sling TV account—either by canceling or pausing it. The methods below will show you how you can reactivate your account on both PC and via the app if you’ve deactivated your account.
See also: How to cancel your Sling TV subscription
What does reactivating your sling account mean?
Once you reactivate your Sling TV account, you will be asked to re-enter your card information in some cases. So, all that billing you stopped when you paused your account will continue as normal. You can now start enjoying all the titles included in your chosen Sling TV membership. You will still have renewal periods when you will be charged for the next period, and so on. You can still pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Reactivating Sling TV via a web browser
To reactivate your Sling TV membership through a web browser, follow these steps:
- First things first. Make sure you have access to a device (preferably a desktop) where you can open a web browser of your choice. In the address bar, enter this link. Under the “Please Sign In” section, enter the email and password associated with your Sling TV subscription. If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry! Simply click the blue “Forgot your password?” link below the text fields. Once you’re done, click “Sign In”.
- In the next screen, you can view the My Account section. Here, you can edit any details about your account that might’ve changed since your subscription. You can also view the personal information under this tab. On the left side, click the blue “Start Subscription” button.
- You might be asked to edit your billing information if you had previously signed up through an Amazon device. Once you’ve done, this step, click “Update Billing Information”. Just continue with the process if this doesn’t apply to you.
- Now, select your Sling TV subscription and any add-ons if you like.
- If you’re opting to use a gift card, select “Redeem a gift card” at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in your gift card details and click “Add Gift Card.” Then, select “Continue” > “Review”.
- In the next screen, double-check all the info then click on “Submit Order”. Enjoy your subscription!
Reactivating Sling TV through the app
If you used Amazon Pay to subscribe to Sling TV, this method is for you. All you need with you is your Amazon device and the Sling TV app. Then, follow these steps:
- Download the Sling TV app on your device if you haven’t already. Enter your email address and the password associated with your Sling TV subscription. If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry! Simply click the blue “Forgot your password?” link below the text fields. Once you’re done, click “Sign In”.
- If you want to continue with your previous subscription, click “Restart Now” or choose “Change Subscription” to change it.
- If you’re changing the subscription, select from the list of Sling TV membership options and click “Continue”.
- You can add extras/ add-ons on this next screen. This is completely optional. Select your option(s) by clicking on them and click “Add” when done.
- Confirm your new subscription by clicking “Finish & Submit” at the bottom of your screen.
- Click “Confirm” if you wish you be billed via Amazon Pay.
- One last step! Enter your Amazon password and click “Confirm”. Enjoy your subscription!
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals