Apple is a worldwide famous company that, as you already know, makes iPhones, iPads, iPods, and since a few years ago Apple Watches.
An Apple Watch is a device that you simply put on your wrist and you have a little computer with you anywhere you go! It is a device that you have to connect to your iPhone in order to use it. You can, of course, see the time, receive and answer emails, texts and calls and also track your health via Apple Watch.
If you have been using it for a while and you maybe want to know how to turn off the sound and turn on the vibration of the watch, keep reading this post for a step by step guide.
See also: How to clean your Apple Watch
Step by step process:
You can either change the sound and vibration settings on your iPhone or on your watch. We will show you both ways of how you can do this easily.
Using your watch:
- First, turn on your watch. Go to Home and then hit the Settings button that has a round rotted logo.
- Once the Settings window has opened, you will now have to scroll down a little until you find the Sound & Haptics option you are going to manage.
- When you do find it, click on it.
- Again, scroll down a bit until you see the Haptics Settings section. You will now have to look for the Haptic strength. There you will be able to increase or decrease the vibration sensitivity and strength.
- If you wish to maximally turn the vibration mode so that it’s really noticeable, you will see the option underneath the Haptics Settings that says Prominent Haptics. It’s a button, and there’s an explanation underneath it. If you wish to turn this on, click on the button. When it turns green you will know that it’s on.
Note: When you are changing the Haptics Settings you will feel how much the vibration of the watch is going to be strong because the watch will vibrate every time you change something
Using your iPhone:
If you wish to change the vibration settings of your watch via your phone, there is also a way to do that.
- Turn on your phone and go to the Watch application that you must have installed on your phone.
- Open it and make sure that the My Watch connection is active. If it isn’t, activate it quickly.
- You should now look for the Sound and Haptics settings on the My Watch screen when you are in the app.
- Open it and look for the Haptic Strength option on your phone’s screen.
- Now you are going to be able to set up the strength of the vibration of your watch by simply sliding left or right on the Haptic Strength slider. And while changing it, you will be able to feel the vibration on your watch. Keep changing it until you are satisfied with its strength.
- Next, look for the Prominent Haptic button that should be right underneath that slider. If it’s turned off, turn it back on by simply clicking on that button until it is colored in green color.
And now you are done, you have successfully put your watch in the vibration mode.
I hope that this article was helpful and that you did manage to follow these steps and do them without any additional problems. If you somehow did not manage to turn this mode on, go back to the beginning of the article, read it carefully, and try both ways that we explained. It should work!
Until next time!