We use smartphones daily, and they are almost like pocket computers on which we can finish a bunch of tasks. Sometimes, we may want to print something from our phone. If you want to know how to do that, keep on reading. We are going to share a few easy steps on how to print from Android phone.
Using Google Cloud Print
The cloud of Google is for printing any necessary files from any Android device. For printing with Google Cloud do the following steps. First, ensure that your device has the software and printer is on. Your printer and Android device must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- First, go to the ‘Settings’ and on the search box type ‘Printing’. For some devices you need to do this, Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Printing for going to ‘Printing’.
- Now click on ‘Cloud Print’.
- On the right corner at the top side, you will find the Menu option. Click on that.
- Go to ‘Add printer’.
- If your Wi-Fi is connected, could print will add the printer.
After adding the printer, you can print any file.
- Select a file, paper or photo you want to print.
- After that, you will find a three dot button; it will be at the top right side corner. Click on that.
- You will find an option ‘print the document’ or ‘Export’. If you do not find any option, then maybe you need to save the file you want to print. Save the file and navigate it to print that.
- Click on the print option.
- Normally, the connection with the printer and Cloud Print is automatic. But if you add more than one printer, you need to choose the printer.
- Now select the paper size and number of copies for printing. There are also options for color printing or black and white image. Choose the one as per your preference.
- There is a printer icon on the screen. Tap on that.
Print by using email
- First, go to your email account. Tap on the option for creating a new mail.
- Now on the ‘To’ field, type the email address of the printer.
- There will be an option ‘Attach’. Click on the button or icon.
- Show the location of the file for printing. You must be sure about the location. Otherwise, you cannot attach or print that.
- After attaching the file tap on the ‘Send’ option.
- Your task is completed.
- At first, locate the file you want to print.
- Open the file.
- You will find a ‘Share’ button. Click on that. The ‘Share’ button may from device to device.
- Then select the email client according to your choice.
- Open a new mail and type the email address of the printer.
- Click on the ‘Send’ button.
Local file printing
- To print a local file, open it from the stored location.
- There should be a Menu button at the right side on the top of your screen. It may look like three dots. Click on that.
- Click on the ‘Print’ option.
- There will be a ‘drop-down arrow’. Select the printer. There is a printer icon. Tap on that.
- The printer must be on and the necessary printer app must be saved on your device.
Print a file from the internet without any app
- First, go to the ‘Menu’ button at the top right side corner while viewing the page or image you want to print.
- Select the ‘Print’ option.
- Then from the ‘drop down menu’ do select the printer.
- Click on the printer icon.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.