If you are wondering how to open .numbers file on Winodws PC, you came to the right place. Keep reading as we are going to show you all the steps needed to do just that.
Numbers for Mac users is what Excel is for Windows users. When you create a spreadsheet using Numbers, it will be saved in a special file and that’s .numbers file. You can open the file with ease on any Mac computer, but the question is, what to do if you need to open it on a Windows PC. It is quite simple.
Use iCloud to open .numbers file
There is an easy way to open .numbers file on your Windows PC and this method does not require any software to be installed on your computer. All that you need is your browser.
- Open your browser and go to iCloud.com
- Log in by providing your Apple ID and password
- When you log in, click on Numbers
- Click on the Upload icon located at the top of the page
- Find the .numbers file you want to open, and then click Open
- The file will upload and once it does, double click on it.
When the file opens, you will be able to view to content but you can also make the changes you want and save them.
This is the easiest and simplest way to open a .numbers file on your Windows Pc, and as we mentioned, you don’t have to install a new software or convert the file.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.