Every social network allows its users to adjust security and privacy settings just the way they want. The same thing goes for LinkedIn. You can adjust a variety of settings on the network the way it suits you. You can manage who sees what, and if you are a new member of the LinkedIn community, you might need some help. In this article, we are going to share a guide that will show you how to manage who can see your email address on LinkedIn.
How to manage who can see your email address on LinkedIn
Managing your personal information on LinkedIn is pretty simple. Here is how to manage who can see your email address:
- Open the browser and go to LinkedIn website
- Log in by entering your email address and your password
- Next, click on your profile photo at the top of the screen, or click on the option “Me”
- The drop-down menu will appear
- Select Settings & Privacy
- Go to the option “Who can see your email address” and click on that
- Next, click on the box that allows you to choose between offered options
- Options you can choose are Only visible to me, 1st-degree connections, 1st and 2nd-degree connections, and Anyone on LinkedIn.
- Choose the option that suits you and the changes will be saved automatically.
Just to clear this – 2nd-degree connections are the people who are connected to your 1st-degree connections.
When making changes, keep in mind that when others are allowed to see your email address, they can contact you directly. Anyway, you select the option that you consider is the best for you. If you change your mind at some point and want to make the changes again, just follow the steps we have listed here.