Sims 4 is the best game available for those who love to play life simulation games. You can create your Sims, make babies, go to work, prepare dishes, learn new skills, etc. In addition, you can build your dream homes and decorate them just the way you want. The game comes with settings options that you can adjust according to your preferences, including the audio-related ones. For instance, you find the music that is playing while you are decorating the house annoying. You can change the volume on your speakers, but you can also turn the volume down in the game and you can do that for specific parts like object music, voices, etc. And that’s pretty cool. That way, you can have a personalized experience. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage Volume options in Sims 4.
See also: How to change Speaker setup in Sims 4
How to manage Volume options in Sims 4
To make changes in Volume options in Sims 4, follow the steps below:
- When you are playing the household of your choice, or when the game loads, there are three dots in the top-right corner, click on that
- This will open the Menu
- Choose Game Options
- Next, click Audio located on the left side of the window
- You will see several options under Volume and those are Master Volume, Object Music, Music, Voices, Sound Effects, and UI Sound
- To make desired changes, just drag the slider located under each of these options
- To turn off the Volume completely for a certain option, drag the slider to the left side (all the way)
- When you make desired changes, click Apply Changes located at the bottom of the window.
That’s it. You have successfully made changes in the audio section. If you change your mind later and want to make adjustments again, go back to Game Options > Audio.