When playing the game that is addictive as the Sims 4 is, you want everything to be just perfect, from graphics options to sound. The game has a set of options and you can make certain changes to get the best possible experience. Perhaps you have stereo speakers on your PC, but for your next gaming session, you are planning to use your headphones. To get the best out of the session, you should find speaker setup settings and make certain changes. While this may sound like a task that requires too much time or effort, it is actually the opposite. You will need a couple of seconds only. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change Speaker setup in Sims 4.
How to change Speaker setup in Sims 4
To make desired changes in the game, follow the steps below:
- When the game loads, or when you are playing the game already (one of the households of your choice), click on three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- This will open the Menu
- Choose “Game Options” and click on it
- Next, click on Audio located on the left side of the window
- Find the option “Speaker setup” and click on it
- You will see several options and those are Stereo, Headphones, Quad, 5.1, and 7.1.
- Choose the option that suits you the most
- When you are done, just click Apply Changes located at the top of the window
That’s it. You have successfully changed the Speaker setup in the game. Now, you can go back to your game session and enjoy it to the fullest.