When it comes to apps we use, it is essential to keep them up to date. That way, we can use the latest features developers were working on, but not just that. We can also have a bug-free experience. If you are using the Firefox browser, the same thing applies – to get the most out of it, you should install the update as soon as it becomes available. The browser has a set of options that allow you to manage the updates the way it suits you. It can either install them automatically or be set to check for updates but allow you to install them. Here, we are going to show you how to manage updates in Firefox.
See also: How to see if Firefox is up to date
How to manage updates in Firefox
Firefox comes with many useful options, including the ones related to the updates of the browser. So, if you want, head over to the browser’s settings and make the required changes. Here is how to do that:
- Launch Firefox browser on your PC
- Next, click on three horizontal lines (the hamburger icon) in the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down until you reach Firefox Updates section
- Choose the most suitable option below “Allow Firefox to”
- Select if you want the updates to be installed automatically or to check for the updates regularly and install them when you want
- Also, you can check and uncheck the option “Use a background service to install updates”.
You can see how simple this was. So, you can manage the updates of the browser the way it suits you. Make the changes and enjoy the browsing experience.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.