When we start using some service and when we subscribe, we often get a ton of emails with all kinds of things, new offers, discounts, news, etc. It may get pretty crowded when you open your mail. When it comes to Netflix, we must point out that you won’t get too many emails, perhaps one every now and then. But, what if you don’t want to receive emails at all? Here, we are going to show you how to manage the emails you get from Netflix.
See also: How to create a profile on Netflix
You can make changes using the browser, or you can do it using the app on your Android or iOS device.
Manage the emails using the browser
First, we are going to show you how to manage emails you get from Netflix using your browser. Follow these steps:
- Open your favorite browser
- Go to Netflix website and log in
- Click on the icon located in the top-right corner
- Next, tap Account
- In the Profile & Parental controls section, click on your profile
- Next, click Communication settings
- You will see different categories there, such as Now on Netflix, Netflix offers, and more. Go through it and untick the ones for which you don’t want emails to be sent
- You can choose the option at the bottom “Do not send me any emails or text messages”
- When you are done making changes, click Update.
Manage the emails using the app
If you prefer using the app, follow these steps:
- Open the app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap More in the bottom-right corner
- Tap Account
- Next, tap on your profile (scroll down to find it)
- Tap Communication settings and tap Change
- Go through the categories and make changes you want
- When you are done, tap Update.
That is how you can manage the emails you are getting from Netflix. You can leave some options on or turn them all off.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.