Vivaldi browser allows you to have ad-free experience because it blocks the ads automatically. It also protects you from trackers and gives you complete control over the browsing experience. It comes with an arsenal of built-in features and you can turn them on and off whenever you want and set everything just the way it suits you. You can also manage tabs, change the tab bar position, tweak tab options, and more. If you are new to the browser and you are using it on your Windows 10 PC but you don’t know where these options are located, keep reading. Let’s see how to manage tabs in Vivaldi browser on Wndows 10.
How to manage tabs in Vivaldi browser on Windows 10
The browser has an impressive set of options. You can change just about anything. When it comes to tabs, there is an entire section dedicated to that department only. We are not going to suggest what to turn off, what to leave on, and things like that. It is your browser, your experience, and it should be your call. After all, every single person has a different taste, and you should adjust the options the way you think is best.
Now, let’s see how to manage tabs:
- Open the browser on your Windows 10 PC
- Click on the gear icon located in the bottom-left corner of the screen
- When the Settings menu opens up, click on Tabs located on the left
- You will see the set of options dedicated to tabs
- You can turn off the option “Show tab bar”. If you leave the option on, you get to choose tab bar position (top, left, right, or bottom)
- You can choose the appropriate setting for a new tap page, new tap position, and cloned tab position
- In addition, you can choose the setting for tab display options along with tab activation.
As you can see in the image above, in the Tabs section, you will find plenty of options that you can adjust according to your preferences. So, head over to Settings > Tabs and make desired changes.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.