The Opera browser is one of the most popular ones. It has a variety of features that you should explore and try. If you like something, keep in on, and if you find that some features are not your cup of tea, you can simply turn them off. That way, you can rest assured that you’ll have the best browsing experience. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage sidebar in Opera. It is a handy feature that allows you to have a sort of shortcuts of your favorite things located on the left side of the browser. And when you want to access any of it, all you need to do is click.
See also: How to reset Opera to default settings
How to manage sidebar in Opera
If you don’t find sidebar useful, you can simply disable it. But, if you do find it useful, you can make adjustments and choose the things you want to have on the list on the left side of the screen. Let’s see how to manage the sidebar.
- Open Opera browser
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top-right corner
- Next, scroll down and click on Go to browser settings
- Find Sidebar section, and click on the option Manage sidebar
- At the top of the page, you can turn the sidebar on or off by pressing on the switch right next to the option “Show sidebar”
- If you made a decision to keep it, you can customize the elements and decide what will be shown
- Some of the options are Instagram, Speed dial, Bookmarks, History, Settings, etc.
- Choose what you want to keep and what you want to exclude.
That is how you can manage the sidebar in Opera. You can always make additional changes at some point, add or remove certain elements or completely turn off sidebar option.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.