The taskbar is one of the essential parts of Windows 10. By default, it is located at the bottom of the screen. The great thing about Windows 10 is the fact that you can make changes and adjustments so that everything matches your preferences. You can also make taskbar-related changes. You can move it by changing its location and you can automatically hide it. Taskbar comes with the search option located in the bottom-left, but if you don’t like how it looks or the fact that is there, you can make changes. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage Search in taskbar on Windows 10.
How to manage Search in taskbar on Windows 10
Search can make the usage of your PC a lot easier. You simply enter the words of what you are looking for, and you will find it in a matter of seconds. But, if you don’t like the option or you don’t find it useful, you can either remove it or change its look. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the taskbar
- Click on the Search option located at the top of the list of options
- Choose one of the following options Hidden, Show search icon, or Show search box
- By choosing “Hidden”, the search will completely disappear from the taskbar
- If you select “Show search icon”, the search box will be replaced by the icon only. So, you can use it by clicking on the icon
- Or, you can leave the option that is set by default and that is “Show search box”.
These are the steps that allow you to easily manage Search. Now that you know how to make changes, pick the option you like the most.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.