Netflix is a great video streaming service where you can watch movies, TV shows, and more. It has many great features that allow you to have the best possible experience. Among a variety of options, you can find is the one designed for managing playback settings. That way, you can make adjustments and change some options as it suits you. Wondering how to manage playback settings on Netflix? Keep reading. Here is a quick and simple guide.
You can make changes in two ways. One is using the browser and the second one is using the Netflix app. We will show you both.
Managing playback settings using the browser
As mentioned, one of the methods to manage playback settings on Netflix is using the browser. Here is how to make changes:
- Open the browser of your choice
- Go to Netflix website and log in
- Click on the icon in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu click on Account
- Scroll down and click on your profile
- Find Playback settings and click Change
- You will see the options there, so make the changes you want
When done, click Save.
Managing playback settings using the app
Another option is to use the Netflix app on your iOS or Android device. These are the steps:
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap More in the bottom-right corner
- Tap Account
- Scroll down, find your account and tap on it
- Find Playback settings
- Tap Change
- Make the changes you want
- When you are done, click Save.
This is how easy it is to make changes in playback settings on Netflix. If you want to adjust something again and make additional changes, just follow the same steps and you’ll do it in seconds.