Everyone who loves traveling is pretty much familiar with Airbnb. It is a marketplace company that offers lodging services. People from all around the glove can host their places, and others can rent it for some period of time. You can find a single room, studios, apartments, houses, just about everything. Now, if you just joined Airbnb, you have to set up your profile and there is an entire section for personal information that you should fill. Here, we are going to show you how to manage personal info on Airbnb, so keep reading.
How to manage personal info on Airbnb
If you are new to Airbnb, keep in mind that completing your profile is very important. Without completing it, you won’t be able to rent a place, and personal info is the part of your profile. Here is how to manage it:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Airbnb.com and log in
- Click on your name in the top-right corner
- In a drop-down menu, click Account
- Next, click on Personal Info
- Now it is time to provide personal details, such as your address, phone number, Government ID, and a few other things
- Go through the list and fill in the details.
Now, if you are wondering who can see your personal info, keep in mind that Airbnb only releases your contact information for guests and hosts once your reservation is confirmed.
That’s it! If you change your email address, your phone number, or some other personal detail, you can change it on Airbnb by going to this section, Account > Personal Info.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.