Regarding microblogging websites, Tumblr is one of the most popular ones. The best thing about it is that it has a bunch of options and settings that you can adjust to your personal needs and desires. This article will show you how to manage notifications on Tumblr. If you are not a fan of notifications you will receive via email, you can turn them off. You can turn off conversational notifications as well. You can also manage notifications on your mobile device.
How to manage notifications on Tumblr
Email and conversational notifications are enabled by default when you create a profile on Tumblr. If you don’t like that, you can turn it off. Here is how:
- Open a browser of your choice, go to Tumblr and log in
- Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner
- Next, click on Settings
- Click on Notifications located on the right side
- You can now disable email notifications and conversational notifications by toggling the switch next to each option
If you love using the Tumblr app, you can make adjustments in the Notifications department, and here is how to do that.
- Open the Tumblr app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap on the Account icon in the bottom-right corner
- Next, tap on the gear icon in the top-right
- Tap General Settings
- Next, tap Notifications
You will see a bunch of notifications, most of which are enabled by default. Go through the list and decide what you want to leave turned on and what you want to disable. Make changes by tapping on the switch next to each option.
That’s how you can manage notifications; as you can see, it is pretty simple. Now go ahead and make the changes you want!