In Windows 10, you can change a variety of things to match your preferences. The majority of options can be tweaked, and the same goes for notifications. You can manage them with ease, decide will they remain on, or you want to turn them off. You can decide whether the notifications will be shown on the lock screen or not, and you can choose if you want to get tips, tricks, and suggestions when using Windows. If you are new to this OS, and wondering how to manage notifications in Windows 10, keep reading. We are going to show you the steps.
How to manage notifications in Windows 10
Managing notifications in Windows 10 does not require too much time or effort. Here is where you can do that:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom-right
- Next, click on the gear icon
- When the Settings menu shows up, select System
- Now click on Notifications & actions on the left
- You will now see the screen with a variety of options there
- You can completely turn off the notifications by clicking on the switch below “Notifications”. However, some things will stay on, such as “get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows”. But, you can turn that off as well by clicking on the checkbox.
- You can select from which senders you’ll get the notifications from. To turn off the notifications for each, click on the switch next to the sender, for instance, Cortana, or Microsoft store.
As you can see, you have a variety of options here and there is no right or wrong setting. It is all matter of personal taste and needs. So, we won’t suggest what you should turn off or what to keep on. You get to decide, so go through the options and make the selection that suits you best.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.