If you just subscribed to Deezer and if you installed the app on your Android device, don’t forget to check out the settings of the app. People often forget to do this, simply because they get too excited over the songs they can play. Deezer app on Android has many options that will improve the daily usage once you set them the way it suits you. You may find some unnecessary, in which case you should turn them off. Enable the ones that will bring improvements to your listening experience. And here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage notifications in Deezer on Android. If that’s something you want to do, keep reading. All the steps are listed below.
How to manage notifications in Deezer on Android
Deezer app for Android comes with menu options, including the notification-related ones. In order to manage notifications, follow the steps below:
- Open Deezer app on your Android device
- Tap Favorites at the bottom of the screen
- Now tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the app
- Find App Settings and tap on it
- At the top of the screen, hit Notifications
- Now, you will find a couple of options there that you can enable or disable according to your preferences
- There is an option to activate notifications right at the top of the screen. There is also an option that allows you to select the sound for notifications. You can disable or enable vibration and LED.
Go through these options and decide what’s for you and what is not. Enable the options you like, and turn off the ones you don’t find useful. This is all pretty simple, right?