If you are looking for a place to upload your video content and promote it, Vimeo is a perfect choice. When you create a profile, don’t forget to dive into settings to explore all the options because you may want to make some adjustments. If you don’t want to receive email notifications from Vimeo each time someone leaves a public comment on your video, or when your video is uploaded, you should turn the notifications off. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage emails from Vimeo.
See also: How to add profile information on Vimeo
How to manage emails from Vimeo
Vimeo allows you to manage notifications with ease. If you don’t want to receive emails every now and then, you can go through the list of notifications and simply decide what to leave on and what to turn off. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the browser, go to Vimeo.com and log in
- Next, hover over your profile pic if you have set one and if you didn’t hover over the smiley icon in the top-right corner
- In a drop-down menu, click Settings
- Now click on Notifications
- You will see a long list of options there, and now you need to go through the list and decide when you want to receive emails from Vimeo
There is no guide on this because there is no right or wrong – everything is entirely up to you.
When you are done making changes, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.