If you recently subscribed to Gaia video streaming service, we hope you are enjoying the content and videos on yoga, meditations, and more. Back when you created the account, you had the chance to select whether you want to get email notifications. No matter what you selected, there is a chance you changed your mind and want to receive the emails now or want to stop receiving them. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to manage email subscriptions on Gaia.
See also: How to change site language on Gaia
How to manage email subscriptions on Gaia
So, you can change your mind when it comes to email subscriptions? Not a problem – you can make the changes you want with just a few clicks. Here is how to do just that:
- Open the browser, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Now click on the Account icon located in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click My account
- Now click Settings that is located on the left side of the page
- You will see Notifications settings at the top of the page
- Click on Edit next to the Email subscription
- Next, toggle the option “Email subscriptions” to turn it on or turn it off
- When you are done making changes, hit the Save button
This is how you can manage email subscriptions on Gaia. If you change your mind again, just go back to My Account > Settings > Email Subscription and toggle the option.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.