If you are subscribed to Apple Music and you have Windows 10 PC, you can listen to your favorite music in iTunes. To do that, you need to download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, install it, sign in with your Apple ID and you are ready to go. You can manage a variety of things in iTunes, including the things you want to be notified about. And here, in this article, we are going to share the steps for that. Without further ado, let’s see how to manage Apple Music notifications in iTunes on Windows 10.
How to manage Apple Music notifications in iTunes on Windows 10
Apple Music can send you notifications in iTunes, but you may disable this option or leave the notifications for certain things only. Here is how to do that:
- Open iTunes on your Windows 10 PC
- Next, click on Account > Apple Music
- Now click on Notifications
- If you don’t see the “Account” option, it means you are not signed in. So, sign in using your Apple ID and the options will appear
- When you click on Notifications, decide if you want to leave things as set by default, or you want to change something
- You can be notified about the activity of your friends, and about your favorite artists and shows
When you manage the options the way you want, click Done.
This is how you can manage the notifications. If you like leave them as they are or turn them off. It’s up to you.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.