These days, we have a huge choice when it comes to video streaming services. One of the most popular options is Amazon Prime Video. Same as other services of this kind, this one also offers a free trial that lasts 30 days (in some countries you will get 7 days only). The free trial allows you to see if that service is for you or not. So, if you like it, you can continue using it after the free trial ends by paying a monthly subscription price. Amazon Prime Video allows you to place TV shows and movies on your watchlist so that you can access your favorite content with ease. In this article, we are going to show you how to manage a watchlist on Amazon Prime Video.
How to manage a watchlist on Amazon Prime Video
It would be pretty exhausting to search for the TV show every time you want to watch another episode, right? Amazon Prime Video allows you to add the content to the watchlist and access it with a click whenever you want.
Here is how to manage a watchlist:
- When you find a TV show or a movie you want to watch, click on it and then click on the + sign to add it to your watchlist
- To see what’s on your watchlist and to access it easily, click on the icon in the top-right corner of the screen and then click on Your Watchlist
- Once you click on Your Watchlist, the content you added will be there so you can play whatever you want, and it will be sorted – Movies, TV shows, All
- If you want to remove something from your watchlist, click on the movie or a TV show, and then click Remove from my watchlist
- You can sort the content in the watchlist. Click on Sort by and then select one of the following: Most Recent Addition, tittle A-Z, or tittle Z-A
That is how you can manage your watchlist on Amazon Prime Video. So from now on, when you see a movie or a TV show you want to watch, save it and access it anytime without the need to search for it again. Simple and easy, right?