TikTok is a famous application that has been released in 2018, and it blew up this year. Users post their videos that can last either 15 or 60 seconds. Videos can be about any topic: art, dancing, DIYs (do it yourself videos), singing, comedy sketches, and some people are even showing off their pets or some kind of talent that they have. There are no rules. Brands choose different TikTokers who are famous on the platforms and pay them in order to promote their products or services. If your content is good enough, it might get millions of views, thousands of likes and comments, and many shares. A lot of celebrities also joined the platform to either promote their songs or movies, or to share their thoughts, or to even do some of the TikTok challenges.
See also: How to use hashtags on TikTok
What is a GIF?
Even if you are not quite sure what the word GIF means, you have surely seen them before. GIF or longer, Graphics Interchange Format is actually a document that is made out of multiple pictures that create one moving document. This document is encoded as an illustration trade design (also called GIF). GIF is nothing like a JPEG picture group (.jpg). GIFs are commonly used as funny memes. The various pictures inside a solitary GIF record are shown in progression to make an energized cut or a short film. Naturally, energized GIFs show the arrangement of pictures just once. In other words, GIFs are a great way to express your emotions while chatting for example. There are various types of GIFS out there, some are funny and some are really cool.
How to convert TikTok videos to GIFs?
. Here are a few steps to follow in order to make your favorite TikToks as GIFs. You will be able to save them on your phone and upload them to other platforms as long as those platforms support GIFs.
- First of all, open the app on your phone and look for any kind of video that you want to make into a GIF.
- And then click on the “Share” button. No worries, you are not sending the video to someone on your contacts list, you are just taping on it so you can see some of the options and platforms where you are able to share your video. There is a hidden option there that not everyone knows about, and that it will help you with your task.
- Keep scrolling until you see the “Share as a GIF” button, it might be at the end of that page that you are in to. When you have found the option, you will have to click on it.
- After that step is done, the video is going to start loading. On your screen you are going to see the word “Converting”, it means that your video is being processed. Wait until that process is done.
- Now that this is done, send or share this GIF to any platform that you choose, for example, on Snapchat, Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and so on. It is important that the app supports GIFs. And that is how you convert your TikTok videos into a GIF.
That was all for now. As you can see, it was a basic procedure, and when you do it once by yourself you will for sure remember all of the steps.
Go on then and make GIFs from TikTok Videos until your heart is fully satisfied with good content that you can re-watch whenever you want.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.