Firefox is among the most popular browsers, and if you have never used it before and you are looking for a change, perhaps now is the time to try it out. It is focused on the privacy of the users and has a great set of options that allows you to have a more personal experience. Now, if you tried the browser, and if you like how it works, you should set it as a default one on your PC. If you haven’t done that already, each time you start Firefox you’ll be asked if you want to add it as a default one. But, if you turned this off, there is another way to make it a default option. We are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to make Firefox your default browser on Windows 10.
See also: How to show sidebars in Firefox
How to make Firefox your default browser on Windows 10
If you like how Firefox works and want to make it a default browser on your Windows 10 PC, follow the steps listed below:
- Open Firefox
- Next, click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner of the browser
- In the drop-down menu click Options
- Right at the top of the page, under the Startup section, you will see that Firefox is not set as your default browser
- Click on Make default
- This will open Windows 10 settings
- Click on a Web browser, and choose Firefox from the list
That is all. Firefox is now your default browser on Windows 10. Just a few clicks and you are done.