We all know that Netflix offers the best video content and that we can watch movies, TV shows, and more. But, many people are missing some great features this streaming service offers. One of the options that you can try is profile lock. You can set the PIN for a specific profile you created on Netflix. In order to use the profile, you will have to enter the PIN you previously added. That’s pretty awesome, and if you want to try it out, continue reading. We are going to show you how to lock Netflix profile with a PIN.
See also: How to change the language on Netflix
How to lock Netflix profile with a PIN
Locking Netflix profile with a PIN may sound like a complicated task, but it is actually pretty simple. Here is how you can do just that:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Netflix website
- Add your login details
- Next, click on the icon in the top-right corner and then click Account in a drop-down menu
- Scroll down and click on the profile you wish to lock with a PIN
- Next, click on Profile lock and click Change right next to it
- You will have to enter the password of your Netflix account to proceed and when you do, click Continue
- Next, tick the box next to Require a PIN to access the profile
- In the box that will show up, enter four digits that will be the PIN
- You can also tick the option that will ask for the PIN when a new profile is being created
- When you are done, click Save.
When you make the changes, an email will be sent to your address to confirm that the PIN has been set.
If you want to remove the PIN at some point and unlock your profile, go to Account > click on the locked profile > click on Profile lock. Enter your account password, and finally, untick the option next to Require a PIN to access the profile.