If you are subscribed to Deezer, there are many great options you get to enjoy, and one of them is to listen to your favorite tracks and albums when you are offline. However, in order to do so, you will have to download the music first. If you want to learn how to listen to Deezer offline, just continue reading this guide. We are going to share all the steps here.
See also: Advantages and Disadvantages of Deezer
Before we show you how you can download the music, we are going to show you how to make sure you are doing it when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. This is definitely a much better option than downloading it using mobile data because you will avoid possible additional costs.
- Open Deezer app on your device
- Tap Favorites
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner to access the Settings
- Next, tap on Audio settings
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, and make sure that “Download via cellular network” is turned off.
How to listen to Deezer offline
Now that you are sure you will download the music only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below:
- Open Deezer app on your Android or iOS device
- Next, tap Favorites
- Tap on your Favorite tracks, Playlists, or Albums
- Next, toggle “Download” switch
That is all. Now, you can listen to your favorite tracks and albums when you are offline.