IMO app is an application that lets you communicate with people all around the world. You are able to chat, call, video call them. and even send them voice messages. And you are able to do all of that for free! Yes, you only need to have internet access on your device whenever you want to use the app. It is an app like Viber and WhatsApp. But, some of IMO’s users say that IMO offers them a way better and clearer video calls than any other app that they have used. So that is really great don’t you think so?
So if you were wondering how you can link your accounts on IMO service, we are here to teach you how. Keep reading this article in order to find out how you can link your account to IMO.
See also: How to add a contact on IMO
Steps to linking account on IMO
You will have to go to the IMO website on your browser in order to continue with the steps.
- When you open IMO in your browser, you will have to log into your already existing account.
- After you have logged into your account, your Home page will show up on your device’s screen. On the left side of the screen, you will be able to see a small sidebar. Look for the Add Account option, it will be highlighted with a blue color. Click on it when you spot it.
- You will be able to see a new small pop-up toolbar show up on your screen. There you have the ability to choose which account you want to add a link to your IMO account. You are able to choose from Facebook. MSM, Skype, Yahoo accounts, and many more. Select the one that you want to link to your account by clicking on that platform’s icon in the toolbar that just showed up on your screen.
- When you click on the selected platform you will be asked to log into your account. So type in your username and password for that account and hit the Enter key on your keyboard, or click on the blue Sign in button at the end of the screen.
- How when you have added another account to IMO, you have to link them. In order to do that you have to go back to your Home page. Again, on the left sidebar click on the Link Accounts option, it will be somewhere in the middle of that toolbar and it will be highlighted in blue color. After you have clicked on that account, the link process is going to begin immediately, and when the loading is done you will have the ability to use only one of those two in order to sign in to the IMO app.
Have in mind that you will not be able to link another account if you do not have an account on one of the platforms that IMO supports. The supported apps are MSM, Skype, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, MySpace, Jabber, and AIM.
If you have some problems while trying to link the account
IMO is, as we previously mentioned, a platform that will work only if you have internet access. So, make sure that you are connected to your Wi-Fi or that you have your mobile data before trying to link the accounts.
If the internet is not the problem, try to log out of your account on IMO, then log in again and try to link the two accounts once again.
And also, have in mind that you may not be able to link the accounts because IMO is maybe down at the moment. So just wait for a while, and try again later.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.