Deezer is a great music streaming app, and many can agree it does not have the attention it deserves. You can find almost every song you want, including the latest hits and releases. The app for Android is very easy to use, and it comes with a bunch of features that you can tailor to match your needs and desires. You may notice that for some songs, you will see a message saying that the song is not available in your country, especially if you live outside the United States. So, is there a way to hide tracks unavailable in your country in Deezer on Android? The answer is yes. If you want to enable this feature, keep reading. We are going to show you the steps.
How to hide tracks unavailable in your country in Deezer on Android
Whenever you install an app, make sure to dive into Settings to see what options the app includes. This especially goes for streaming apps, Deezer included. You can make adjustments and have an outstanding experience.
To hide the tracks that are not available in your country, follow the steps below:
- Open Deezer app on your Android device
- Tap on Favorites at the bottom of the app
- Now tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen to access the Settings
- Tap App Settings
- Scroll down and find View options section
- You will see “Hide tracks unavailable in your country”
- Tap the switch next to the option to turn it on.
That’s it. You have successfully turned on this option. From now on, the tracks that are not available in your country won’t show up in the search or anywhere else.