If you just started using the Calm app on your Android smartphone or tablet, we are pretty sure you are enjoying every single second. The app comes with great content – meditations, music, soothing sounds, and more. It helps you relax, silence your mind, reduce anxiety, etc. By default, the app will show streaks, but if you want, you can disable that option. Here, we are going to show you the steps for that. Without further ado, let’s see how to hide streaks in the Calm app on Android.
How to hide streaks in Calm app on Android
The Calm app has its own settings that you can change according to your preferences. So, if you don’t like the streaks, you can simply hide it. Here is how to do that:
- Open the Calm app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Now tap More in the bottom-right corner
- On the next screen, tap Settings
- Next, scroll down and find the option “Show streaks”
- The option is enabled by default
- To turn it off, just tap on the switch right next to it
From now on, the streaks won’t be displayed. If you change your mind, you can always turn this option back on. Just follow the same steps. Tap More > Settings, and tap on the switch next to “Show Streaks”.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.