Firefox is one of the best browsers with a ton of awesome features that allow you to enjoy your browsing experience to the fullest. If you want to have all of the features the browser has or that were recently introduced, it is essential to have the latest version of the browser. It is important not because of the features but for security as well. Here, we are going to show you how to get the latest Firefox update.
Steps to get the latest Firefox update
Keep in mind that Firefox is set to update automatically by default. But, you can check for the latest version anytime you want. Once you do that, the latest version will be downloaded and it will be installed once you restart the browser. Here is how to update the browser manually:
- Click on three horizontal lines to access the menu
- Next, click on the “Help” option
- Now click on “About Firefox”
- A new window “About Mozzila Firefox” will show up on the screen
- The browser will check for a new version
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded automatically
- Once you see the downloading process is complete, click on “Restart to update Firefox”
- The browser will restart and you will have the latest version installed.
This is the best way to get the latest Firefox update. In other words, always get it from Firefox, not from other sources. If you get official Mozzila firefox links, you can rest assured that you won’t catch any malware or anything similar.