You’ve probably heard of the current third most downloaded app in Google’s app store. Yes, that is Snapchat. Snapchat is an application that you can use to share some photos, videos, even messages with your friends and also with people you don’t know. You can install Snapchat on IOS and Android devices. This app has a feature in which you can add filters to your photos and videos which is very interesting and funny. After you take a ”snap” you share it with your friends through ”Snap story” or you can send them directly via chat.
Today we will be showing you how to create a Snapchat account that’s not regular, but the creator’s account.
First of all, what is Snapchat’s creator account?
This is the account that you can only have if you’ve made a lens for this app. Lens filters on Snapchat that make your pictures look either funny or cute. And with this type of account, people around the globe will be able to use and try out the lens that you’ve made!
Any user of Snapchat can become the lens creator because The Lens Studio is free and available to everyone.
How to make the creator account?
- Start by creating some cool Snapchat lenses in the lens studio.
- After you create and publish them, you will now need to edit and manage your profile.
- Tap on your profile icon (a Bitmoji). It will take you to your profile.
- You will now need to go to the “Settings” section of your account. It’s a button that has the circular dotted logo and is located in the upper right corner of your phone screen.
- Once you’ve entered the “Settings” section, you will need to find the “Profile management” card.
- Click on it when you see it.
- Find the “Public Profile” card in the new window. And click on it.
- Next, you should tap on “Edit” and then just edit your profile.
- If you have any friends or Snapchatters that you want on your creator team to work with you, you can easily manage and assign them some particular roles.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Firstly open your profile by clicking on your Bitmoji in the top left corner.
- Go to the “Settings” section of your profile, it has the circular dotted logo and it’s in the top right corner of your screen.
- Search for the “Manage Roles” option and click on it.
- Find the “Assign new role” section, tap on it, and when the new tab opens you will need to enter your friend’s username to assign a role to them.
- Now, your partner should accept the role after they get a notification from the Snapchat’s team.
You can easily remove someone’s role because you are the creator of the account, admins can also remove or add someone.
To remove someone’s role or to change it
- Go to your profile and “Settings”.
- Go to “Manage roles” and click on it.
- Find the username of the Snapchatter whose role you wish to remove or change.
- Simply click on them and remove/change the role.
And that’s it!
In the creator account, you can have many different roles such as Profile Admin, Story Contributor, Insights Viewer, and Profile Admin. Each of these roles is special and necessary. If you wish to have a successful account, it’s best if you and your team have enough members to fill all the roles.
We hope that you’ve found this article helpful and that you were able to make your creator account on this amazing app. Have fun making some cool Snapchat lenses, you might even become famous.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.