Quibi is an app that is only available for Android and iPhone users. It is an application where you are able to watch lots of TV shows that have episodes that are ten minutes long (or less). Basically everyone can get a free trial on Quibi. The free trial used to last 90 days. They changed that on May 1st. After that free trial, if you do not cancel it on time, you are going to have to pay a monthly fee that is only five dollars if you want to watch it with adds, and if you want to watch the content without adds you will have to pay an additional two dollars, which makes total seven dollars a month. It is a platform that is a lot cheaper than Netflix, Hulu, or HBO Go, and it also has great content. So if you are a fan of short episodes of TV shows, you can go get your free trial on Quibi right now. In this article, we will be giving you a step by step guide on how you can do that.
See also: How to cancel your Quibi Subscription
What is the point of a free trial?
Since Quibi is a new rising platform, they are of course seeking more users. The whole point of the free trial is the new users. You can get a 14-day free trial on this app, and some users, the ones who really like it, want to continue watching TV shows on Quibi, so they subscribe. The 14-day free trial is actually a huge advertisement for this app so that they could lure more people to register and eventually subscribe to their app.
How to register on Quibi and get a free trial?
You can easily get your free trial, just follow these steps down below.
- We are going to assume that you have already downloaded and installed the app from the App Store or the Google Play Store. If you haven’t, go to the store and download the app now. Note: Remember that you are able to use the app on Android phones and tablets and on iPhones. If you cannot find the app in the app store, it has a letter Q on the purple background for its logo.
- Open the app on your device and look for the Sign-Up button. It should be the first option that you see on Quibi’s home screen.
- You will get the new tab in the app opened where you will need to write out your information so that you can become one of Quibi’s members. For example, they are going to ask you for your email, name, surname, gender, just some basic information about you.
- When you are done typing that, you will be able to finish the registration by choosing a payment method, do not worry, you will not get charged. And you will then be registered with a 14-day free trial.
- You will be able to cancel your free trial subscription any time you want.
The second way:
You can get your free trial on Quibi by using the T-Mobile unlimited plan.
When you are using T-Mobile, you are going to have to pay for two or several more lines in this carrier’s Magenta.
If you are a T-Mobile customer and you have 12 or more lines, you will be able to get the free Quibi account and you will be able to access all of its contents, of course, free of charge and without any additional fees! Of course, that account you are going to get via T-Mobile on Quibi is going to be an account with the adds, and not the one without any adds.