This read is for the love of theatre – for your love of theatre. Headquartered in the city of New York, BroadwayHD is a streaming platform whose library only includes theatrical productions. It is rare to find such a platform on the Internet. It is because the entertainment industry has given prime to film rather than theatre. However, the theatre’s glory never seems to fade. In this article, you will know how to get the BroadwayHD free trial.
See also: How to reset BroadwayHD password
Subscriptions, specifics, and BroadwayHD
The monthly subscription package of BroadwayHD has a price tag of $8.99. If you are looking for an annual plan, you can get it at $99.99. All the prices are exclusive of taxes.
Before you get into paying anything, BroadwayHD offers a 7-day free trial. That is what you are looking for here, isn’t it?
You can enjoy hundreds of productions when you are in your free trial period. Some of them are Falsettos¸ Daddy Long Legs, Puffs, and Romeo and Juliet.
In this article, you will know how to take advantage of the free trial on the web and the app.
On the website
- First, open your favorite browser and visit the BroadwayHD website. You will need to sign up for an account.
- On BroadwayHD’s home page, click on the ‘Login’ button at the top-right corner.
- On the form that pops up, click the Register
- Fill in the Register form with your email address, name, and password (twice). Then, check the Terms and Conditions You don’t have to read them *chuckles*, or do you?
- Then, click the Submit BroadwayHD will automatically log you into your account.
- On the page that opens, you will be required to choose a plan. You have to do this to enjoy the free trial.
- Once you choose your plan, BroadwayHD will redirect you to the Payments You can either add a card or your PayPal account as billing methods. On the same page, you will see a message that says BroadwayHD will charge your after 10 days. The free trial charge should be $0.00.
- For PayPal users, you will be redirected to your PayPal account to authorize BroadwayHD LLC to charge your account. Click Agree & Pay to continue.
- After this, your free trial will start immediately and you can now binge-watch the hundreds of productions.
On the app
- You need to download and install the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Android users who cannot find it on Play Store can download the .apk file from here.
- On the home page, you will see a featured production. BroadwayHD has organized other productions in genres as you scroll down.
- Tap on the icon with the three bars at the top-right corner.
- Then, tap on the Not logged in option then Log in.
- Register for an account by clicking the green hyperlink at the end of the page. Enter your details and register.
- To get the free trial, you need to open your phone’s browser and go through steps 6 to 8 of the previous section.
Time to Binge-watch Theatre
Now, you are ready to enjoy at least a week of BroadwayHD’s library. The best platform to enjoy this is on a PC. So, log in to your account and enjoy some critically acclaimed shows.
Remember to remove your payment method early enough. This will prevent BroadwayHD from charging you. After your free trial, you can judge whether the platform deserves your money or not.