iOS 8.4 comes with fixes and additional features including Apple Music. As usual, a jailbreak user will ask is there any jailbreak app available for this iOS version? Luckily, the answer is yes – it’s available. TaiG, a hacker team famous for their jailbreak method for iOS 8.3, have released a TaiG new version which compatible with iOS 8.4. So, here we are going to discuss how to full untethered jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.4 safely .
How to full untethered Jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.4 Safely
Important: Don’t forget to back up your data.
- Make sure your iPhone does not have any issues such as random restart, network searching problem, etc.
- Make sure WiFi or the other internet connection is active so that you can download jailbreak app for iPhone and finishing the jailbreaking process.
- PC Windows which is going to be used as a tool for a jailbreak app.
- Latest iTunes version .
- A lightning cable.
- Make sure your iPhone is charged and that it has 1.5 GB of free storage space.
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID by going to Settings >> General >> Touch ID & Passcode >> turn off Simple Passcode. Passcode and Touch ID can be turned on after the jailbreak and after Cydia installation is completed.
- Turn off Find My iPhone by going to Settings >> iCloud >> Find my iPhone.
- On your PC, download TaiG 2.3.0 here. It’s in a .zip form.
- Open TaiGJBreak_EN_2300.zip and you will find file TaiGJBreakEN.exe. double click to open it.
- Plug your iPhone to PC, the software will detect your iPhone and on software screen you will find 2 options in “Section will install the DEBs below during jailbreak” that are: Cydia and 3K Assistant. 3K Assistant is TaiG App Store.
- Click Start and wait until the jailbreak process runs.
- If it was successful, your iPhone will reboot and a Cydia app will appear on your home screen. you will be welcomed with the wide smile.