iOS 8.4 comes with fixes and additional features including Apple Music. As usual, a jailbreak user will ask is there any jailbreak app available for this iOS version? Luckily, the answer is yes – it’s available. TaiG, a hacker team famous for their jailbreak method for iOS 8.3, have released a TaiG new version which compatible with iOS 8.4. So, here we are going to discuss how to full untethered jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.4 safely .
How to full untethered Jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.4 Safely
Important: Don’t forget to back up your data.
- Make sure your iPhone does not have any issues such as random restart, network searching problem, etc.
- Make sure WiFi or the other internet connection is active so that you can download jailbreak app for iPhone and finishing the jailbreaking process.
- PC Windows which is going to be used as a tool for a jailbreak app.
- Latest iTunes version .
- A lightning cable.
- Make sure your iPhone is charged and that it has 1.5 GB of free storage space.
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID by going to Settings >> General >> Touch ID & Passcode >> turn off Simple Passcode. Passcode and Touch ID can be turned on after the jailbreak and after Cydia installation is completed.
- Turn off Find My iPhone by going to Settings >> iCloud >> Find my iPhone.
- On your PC, download TaiG 2.3.0 here. It’s in a .zip form.
- Open TaiGJBreak_EN_2300.zip and you will find file TaiGJBreakEN.exe. double click to open it.
- Plug your iPhone to PC, the software will detect your iPhone and on software screen you will find 2 options in “Section will install the DEBs below during jailbreak” that are: Cydia and 3K Assistant. 3K Assistant is TaiG App Store.
- Click Start and wait until the jailbreak process runs.
- If it was successful, your iPhone will reboot and a Cydia app will appear on your home screen. you will be welcomed with the wide smile.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.