WhatsApp comes with a set of very useful features that make communication fun and easy. You can do a variety of things, and if you want you can forward messages. It is quite simple, but if you are new to this instant messaging app you may need some extra help. Here, we are going to show you how to forward messages on WhatsApp.
See also: How to change chat wallpaper on WhatsApp
You can forward messages using the app, but you can also do it using the WhatsApp web. We are going to show you both ways.
You can forward text messages, voice messages, locations, etc. This makes things a lot easier because you don’t have to reupload any of them.
How to forward messages on WhatsApp using the app
First, let us show you how to forward messages on Whatsapp straight from the app. Steps are as follows:
- Open WhatsApp
- Click on the conversation where the message you want to forward is
- Find the message you want to forward, tap and hold it. If you want, select additional messages you want to forward
- Click on the forward icon that will show up at the top of the screen
- Next, find the chats you want to forward the message to (you can forward it to individual or group chats)
- Click on the green arrow in the bottom-right to forward the message.
When the message is sent, it will have a label “Forwarded”.
Forward messages using WhatsApp Web
As mentioned, you can also forward the messages using the WhatsApp Web. Here is how to do that:
- Open WhatsApp Web
- Click on the conversation where the message you want to forward is located
- Find the message and click on it
- An arrow will show up right next to the message, so click on it
- Click Forward message. If you want, select other messages you may want to forward
- Click on the Forward icon located in the bottom-right
- Choose individual or group chat you want to forward the message to
- Click on the green arrow to send it.
This is how you can forward messages on WhatsApp using the app or using the WhatsApp Web.