Sometimes when trying to open a specific page on the web or when browsing you may get the error message that is saying “The requested URL was rejected, please consult with your administrator”. This error may show up for various reasons, including damaged browser cache or cookies, certain browser settings that were changed, just to name a few. Here is how you can get rid of the error.
See also: Can you play Roblox on a Chromebook?
There are several things to try when this error shows up.
- See if the website you are trying to access is down at the moment. You can do that by clicking on this link.
- Restart your browser – simply close it and launch it again
- Restart your computer
- Do you have the latest version of your browser? If not, download and install it.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. The steps are different for every browser. Open the browser’s settings and lookup for History and browsing data options so that you can clear the cache and cookies.
- Restart your modem and router
- Add the website to the trusted sites – Open internet explorer and click the alt button. Then click Tools > Internet options. Now click on the Security tab > Sites (next to trusted sites). Add the address of the website and click Add.
If none of the potential solutions we have listed here isn’t working, try another browser.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.