UPDATED : Read original guide here :LG G won’t connect to Wi-FI
LG is one of the best android smartphone makers and LG G3 is one of the best products this company launched. But we know not a single smartphone that is bug-free and that goes for LG G3 also. Many users are experiencing LG G3 Wi-Fi not connecting issue. For some people the Wi-Fi is not connecting at all, and for some the Wi-Fi drops immediately after connecting. Let’s see how you can fix this.
See also: How to take a screenshot on LG G3
Fixes For LG G3 Wi-fi Not Connecting Issue
Here we are mentioning some fixes. You can try them one by one.
- Turn off your router, wait for 15-20 seconds and turn it back on.
- Take out the battery from your LG G3, put it back in and turn your phone on.
- Navigate to Settings > Wi-Fi > long press on your Wi-Fi network and then tap Forget Network. Then set up the connection again.
- Check if the Battery Saver is on. If so, turn it off.
- If the Bluetooth on your phone is on, turn it off as it may interfere with Wi-Fi connection sometimes.
- In the Wi-fi screen you will see menu button at the top right. Tap the button and access Advanced Wifi. Try to change the settings here.
- If you see the option to connect 5 GHz instead of 2.4 GHz, try it out.
- Sometimes, crowded channels cause the LG G3 Wi-Fi not connecting issue. You can install WiFi Analyzer app that shows the channels around you and helps you find the less crowded ones.
- Verify with your router manufacturer to ensure that you have the latest firmware for the router.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.