UPDATED : Read original guide here :LG G won’t connect to Wi-FI
LG is one of the best android smartphone makers and LG G3 is one of the best products this company launched. But we know not a single smartphone that is bug-free and that goes for LG G3 also. Many users are experiencing LG G3 Wi-Fi not connecting issue. For some people the Wi-Fi is not connecting at all, and for some the Wi-Fi drops immediately after connecting. Let’s see how you can fix this.
See also: How to take a screenshot on LG G3
Fixes For LG G3 Wi-fi Not Connecting Issue
Here we are mentioning some fixes. You can try them one by one.
- Turn off your router, wait for 15-20 seconds and turn it back on.
- Take out the battery from your LG G3, put it back in and turn your phone on.
- Navigate to Settings > Wi-Fi > long press on your Wi-Fi network and then tap Forget Network. Then set up the connection again.
- Check if the Battery Saver is on. If so, turn it off.
- If the Bluetooth on your phone is on, turn it off as it may interfere with Wi-Fi connection sometimes.
- In the Wi-fi screen you will see menu button at the top right. Tap the button and access Advanced Wifi. Try to change the settings here.
- If you see the option to connect 5 GHz instead of 2.4 GHz, try it out.
- Sometimes, crowded channels cause the LG G3 Wi-Fi not connecting issue. You can install WiFi Analyzer app that shows the channels around you and helps you find the less crowded ones.
- Verify with your router manufacturer to ensure that you have the latest firmware for the router.