In this article, we are going to be talking about one of the most common problems among the Houseparty users, the Houseparty not working issue. We will try our best to explain and give some of the possible solutions to you. So, keep reading this article to find out how to fix this problem.
See also: How to record a Facemail on Houseparty
Why is your Houseparty app constantly crashing?
There are several reasons why your Houseparty application crashes. For example, these can be the reasons:
- maybe you do not have the internet,
- maybe your RAM is full,
- you do not have enough space on your device for Houseparty to work properly.
- There is a chance that the version of the Houseparty application that you are using is outdated.
- The Android system that you are using is out of date and needs some updates in order to support the Houseparty application.
- You did not give the Houseparty app permissions that it needed in order to work the right way.
- Cache memory that this app makes in your storage is full
- The whole Houseparty platform is currently down or has run into a bug
Steps to fixing the Houseparty not working issue
And now, in this section of the article, we will try our best to give you some of the possible solutions to your issue. We do not guarantee you that these steps will actually work, but they should. So, it is for the best if you try to do all of these tips, some of them might even fix your issue.
- So, Houseparty is an application that basically works only whenever you have a stable internet connection. If you do not have the internet while you try to use it, you will not be able to interact with anyone nor even change the app’s settings. So, if you want to use the app, always make sure that your Wi-Fi or mobile data are turned on. If you do have the Wi-Fi on, go to your router to check and see if the green light is burning under the Internet section. If it is not, it means that you currently do not have internet access. You can either wait or contact your provider for more information and some solutions.
- If the RAM is full on your device, some apps may crash constantly and will not work. It is for the best if you turn some of the apps off and to clear your most recently used apps tab often.
- Check your storage to see if it’s full. It is optional but if you want to clear out space so that other apps have more space to work the way that they are supposed to, delete some of the apps that you are not really using. It would certainly help if you deleted some of the photos or videos that you no longer need.
- The Houseparty app might stop working if there is a newer version available. Go to the Google Play Store or to your App Store and download the latest update if there is one available.
- Clear out the cache that this app makes on your phone. It will for sure help you with your storage too. So, open up the settings of your phone and delete the cache memory from there.
- And, sometimes, the whole Houseparty platform crashes. You cannot really do anything about it except wait. We are sure that the Houseparty staff team is working hard on fixing the bug and that you and your friends will be able to host a virtual house party very soon.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.