GTA is one of the most popular games played by all youngsters, especially those who love playing video games on computers or PlayStation.
In this guide, we’ll speak about How To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue
Computer users have very bad sport flag reviews online. Most of them complain that the game might crash every 20 to 30 minutes. It is unfair for people who upgrade their systems to meet the game requirements and spend too much time on installing which hasn’t been corrected enough for the crashing of the game bugs or viruses.
A lot of reasons may be caused your GTA 5 not to start and below there are few workarounds for them.
How To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue
Reading the gaming instructions before installation would help you know if the game is safe enough to be installed on your computer. The GTA gaming system might have unpacking problems regarding the installation. It demands safer Operating System and CPU requirements. The installation might need a certain space in the memory card or if not given, the file might shrink and make the game process slow. After the space requirement needed in the installation process, leave some more room in the hard disk or the memory card.
Don’t cancel during the installation process it might hang the system. PlayStation users use a scratch-proof compact disk, switch on and off when not in use, and buy a memory card to save and load the game safely without creating any errors in loading the game when played next time.
See also-How To Fix PS4 Safe Mode Loop
Users should give their system a rest every 30 minutes as it might overheat by continuous playing which might hang or slow down the gaming process. Try cleaning the disk when the system slows down. For the computer users, it would be advisable to pay heed to the temporary fix list can follow the steps mentioned below to avoid crashing the gaming system when the game is in progress:
How to fix GTA 5 not starting on PC:
These are the steps to terminate GTA 5 Won’t start problem
- Open the Device Manager option on the Control panel.
- Select the display adapters and select Disable for your main dedicated (Nvidia) game card, not integrated card.
- Go to the search or browse for the run launcher again and it should allow the users to login, update, and activation of GTA.
- After the GTA gets activated through the Social Club or from any other link, go back to Device Manager and re-enable your (Nvidia) game card.
- Try cleaning the disk or Rebooting the system when it’s overheating.
Users can also try other things like To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue:
- Open the GTA press keys L1 and R1 in the control remote press hold till the loading screen appears then you might see brightness setting on the screen then release the keys (decrease the brightness).
- For safer mode users should use the options of restoring the file system and rebuild the database, these are mentioned on the GTA gaming site this might help resolve the issues.
- Always after starting the computer let it free for installing or loading the game. Don’t shut down the system when in use, end the process safely after playing the game, and refresh your system as it boots and makes the system fast when used next time. Follow the above steps when the system is at risk.
You have just read How To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.