Are you facing any issues with your Apple Watch apps? Are they getting stuck in between installations and updating? If your answer is yes, then you are not going to be the only one alone in this dilemma. At times (even if you gave your Apple Watch an hour to install or update) your Apple Watch can be very stubborn to speed up its installation/update process.
Well, of course, Apple will find out some way to fix this obnoxious problem but until then we have to find a way out. And we already have! Here we walk you through the steps you should go through to help in unsticking your apps and updates.
Before you can take any step it is recommended that you go for a reboot for that helps in restarting your entire system and giving your app a fresh start. If you have no idea how to reboot your Apple Watch you can read this short and detailed guide of ours:
At the time a reboot may seem as the best and working option, it does not provide the best result always. Some people face the very same issues with their apps on the Apple Watch even after restarting. The steps below are for those people who can’t seem to fix their stuck Apple Watch apps with reboot/restart:
How to Repair Stuck Installation of Apps on Apple Watch
- Bring your iPhone.
- Launch on your iPhone the Apple Watch app.
- Go through its Options and find the selection named “Show on Apple Watch” and turn it Off.
- Wait for some time until the app can uninstall. You can confirm that by checking your Apple Watch and seeing that it is gone.
- After the app has been uninstalled completely you can now turn On the option of “Show on Apple Watch”.
- Make sure the app has been re-installed.
Most of the times this method works just fine for all Apple Watches that face the issue of stuck app installation. If you have tried this method and didn’t work out for you, let us know in the comments below. Also, if you have an alternative option, let us know in the comment section.