Whenever you want to install a new app on your Android smartphone or tablet, you’ll open Google Play Store and go on from there. The store has thousands of apps from the ones that are designed to change the look of your phone to games and more. If you have kids, and want them to have suitable apps they can use, you can easily find the apps by going through the family-friendly content. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to do just that, so keep reading. Let’s see how to find family-friendly content in Google Play Store.
How to find family-friendly content in Google Play Store
If you are new to Android and Google Play Store, you will learn it all really fast because the OS is simple and so is the Google Play Store.
Here is how to find family-friendly content:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet
- At the top of the page you will see tabs such as For you, Top Charts, etc. Move to the right until you reach Family tab and tap on it
- There, you get to choose the age of your kids so that you can get the list of suitable apps. You may tap on Ages under 5 and under, Ages 6-8, Ages 9 and over.
- You can also tap on Categories and browser the apps by categories
- At the bottom, you will see the Top charts. You can browse the apps by looking at the ones currently listed as Top free apps, Trending, and Top paid apps.
As you can see, finding family-friendly content in Google Play is very simple. Now, you can find suitable apps for your little ones and install them on the device.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.