Our social lives today are defined by the number of friends we have on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Contrary to the traditional social setting, which requires us to go out and make friends, these social media platforms have allowed us to sit in the comfort of our homes as we make new friends, find old ones and connect with friends who are already there on our profiles.
Most of us join one social media website and later decide to begin using others too. When doing this, we also want to connect with our friends on the other platform. We have had many readers ask for help with this issue. This is why we decided to draft a step-by-step guide on how to find your Facebook friends on Twitter.
If you have a large number of friends on Facebook and you want to know how to add Facebook friends on Twitter, you have to do it through Yahoo mail, as Facebook makes it challenging to take data from its site. Follow the below step-by-step process for how to follow Facebook friends on Twitter.
Steps To Find Facebook Friends On Twitter
- To begin, you will need a Yahoo Mail account. Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account if you already have one. For those who do not have an account on Yahoo Mail yet, you will have to create an account by going here.
- Once you have logged in to the account, click on "Contacts" at the top left and then "Import contacts" at the right. You will get this option immediately if this is your first login after signing up for an account.
- You will find a list of platforms like Facebook, Gmail, etc. Click on Facebook, and a permission box will ask you for confirmation to load the contact from Facebook. Press "OK" to continue.
- Once all the contacts have been imported, a message will be shown which says "Congratulations." Facebook contacts have been imported. You have to click on "Done."
- Now log in to Twitter. To begin finding your Facebook friends, scroll down to Twitter Importer. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the importer. Alternatively, you can click on "Discover" after logging in and "Find Friends" at the top left.
- Click on the "Search Contacts" button next to Yahoo Mail.
- It will take a few seconds to load the Yahoo! Mail permission windows. Once the loading is done, click on the "Agree" button to import your yahoo contacts on Twitter.
Since all your Facebook friends have been moved to Yahoo Mail, you can also connect to your Facebook friends on Twitter. This is the process of finding your Facebook friends on Twitter.
But few things are essential for this process to happen. They are:
- This process only exports to your personal Facebook profile friends. So do not expect to find your friend’s friend on your contacts list.
- This ultimately depends on the privacy settings of your friend’s Facebook profile.
- You can only find those friends who already have a Twitter profile.
Use this procedure to find your Facebook friends on Twitter easily. All your contacts will be easily imported, and you can enjoy connecting with your friends on both platforms. This will help you stay updated with all your friends and you will not miss out on anything they share on either of the platforms.
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals