It’s hard finding a person without a Facebook profile these days, right? And one of the cool things about this social network is the fact it notifies us when some of our friends is having a birthday. That’s awesome, especially for those who keep forgetting the birthdays. But what if you want to see all the Facebook birthdays? Is there a way to do so? Keep reading, we are going to show you how to do just that on both, your PC and your smartphone.
Finding Facebook Birthdays on your computer
First, we are going to show you can find Facebook birthdays on your PC or Mac. Follow the steps below:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Facebook.com and log in
- Click on “Events” located on the left side of your screen
- Next, click Birthdays
- You will now see the list of upcoming birthdays
Finding Facebook Birthdays on your smartphone
You won’t be able to see the birthdays using the app the way we described before, but you can see a birthday by visiting a profile of your friend.
If you want to find a Facebook birthday using an app on your smartphone, follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your mobile device
- Go to the profile of the member whose birthday you want to find
- Next, click on the “See ( name of the person) About Info.
- If that specific user decided to share the birthday, it will be shown under the Basic info page.
This is how you can find Facebook birthdays using your computer or smartphone. The first method is definitely more convenient because it allows you to see all the upcoming birthdays listed by months with just a few clicks.