Many times, you may need to use a WiFi for getting a faster Internet connection on your phone or to save your mobile data plan. Downloading app or updating iOS on your iPhone will also be better when using WiFi instead of cellular data. Most WiFi networks will be automatically detected by your iPhone 11, but some may be hidden. If someone gives you a WiFi network to connect to, but your iPhone cannot detect it, maybe they set it to be hidden. Learn how to find and connect to a hidden WiFi network on iPhone 11, here.
How To Find And Connect To A Hidden WiFi Network On iPhone 11 Series
How To Connect To A WiFi Network On iPhone 11
Apple gives iPhone users several options to connect to WiFi. If you join a certain WiFi network for the first time, you have to do it through the Settings. However, once you are connected, you can just toggle the WiFi icon on the Control Center whenever you want to use or disconnect it.
To connect a WiFi network on iPhone 11, go to Settings and tap the WiFi option. Make sure the WiFi is activated by noticing the green button next to WiFi. Otherwise, hit the button one time to turn it on. All the available WiFi networks around you will be listed under My Networks section. Tap your desired network and enter the password if it is required.
Most WiFi network is protected by password as you see the lock icon next to it. But sometimes, you may also find the network without a password. It makes anyone free to join. But, it is not advisable to join this network because it may give someone access to hack your device.
How To Connect To A Hidden WiFi Network On iPhone 11
When you cannot find a WiFi network you want to connect, it may be hidden. How to find and connect to a hidden WiFi network on iPhone 11?
- Unlock your iPhone 11 and open Settings from the Home screen.
- On the Settings screen, you shall see the WiFi option. Once you find the option, tap it.
- There are three Networks options, here. My Networks contain all the WiFi networks you have been successfully connected to in the past. While the Public Networks section lists all the nearby networks available. To find and connect to a hidden WiFi network on iPhone 11, tap the Other… option next to the Networks section.
- On the Other Network screen, enter the WiFi’s name, Security, and Password. Hit the Join key on the virtual keyboard of your iPhone 11.
- You will see the next to the WiFi name on the upper section and the WiFi icon on the menu bar.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.