It’s hard to imagine a day without YouTube, right? You may use it on various devices, including your smartphone or tablet. When you play a video using the app, the video may not fill the entire screen. If you find this annoying, keep reading because there is a simple solution for that. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to enable zoom to fill screen on YouTube app. The steps are listed below.
See also: How to disable Autoplay on YouTube
How to enable zoom to fill screen on YouTube app
This option is located in the Settings of the app. Since many people never explored the settings of the YouTube app, they missed it. Here is how to enable zoom to fill screen:
- Open YouTube app on your smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on your avatar image or your photo
- Tap Settings at the bottom
- Next, tap General located at the top of the next screen
- You will see a variety of options there, find Zoom to fill screen
- As you can see, the option is disabled by default. To turn it on, just tap on the switch next to the option
- The switch will turn into blue color showing the feature is now turned on.
That’s how simple it is! You have successfully enabled zoom to fill screen, and from now on, the videos you play using the app will fill the screen. If you change your mind, you can always turn off this option by following the same steps.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.