In the sea of browsers that you can use these days, there is also Opera GX gaming browsers. It was designed with gamers in mind, and the primary goal is to eliminate the need to shut down the browser when gaming. Its appearance is awesome, but that’s not the only thing that makes this browser stand out from the others. It has a set of unique features that you can enable and then configure them the way it suits you. One such feature is the RAM limiter. By enabling this option, you can limit how much RAM this gaming browser can use, and that’s pretty cool. If you just started using the GX and would love to turn on the option we have just mentioned, keep reading. Here, we are going to share a quick guide on how to enable RAM limiter in Opera GX gaming browser.
How to enable RAM limiter in Opera GX gaming browser
This pretty cool option is not something that you can find in any browser. So, if you want to enable it, follow the steps listed below:
- Open your opera gaming browser
- Next, in the sidebar located on the left click on GX control (the icon located below the Opera logo)
- When you access the GX control, look for RAM limiter
- First, enable the option by clicking on the switch right next to it
- Next, choose how much RAM opera GX can use
- Keep in mind that this can slow down the browser
- You can enable the option “Hard limit”. If you do, the memory limit will not be exceeded.
Here you go. Follow these steps if you want to enable and configure RAM limiter in Opera GX. You can always make additional changes in this part by following the same steps.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.