Nowadays, most of the apps have the option that allows you to switch to Dark mode. This mode is a lot easier on the eyes, especially if you tend to use your phone at night. Since Android 10 became available, it brought a variety of new features and improvements, including the dark mode so you can enable it for the entire system. On Galaxy A50, it is called Night mode and you can turn it on with just a few taps. Not only this mode is a lot easier on the eyes, but it is also a lot easier on the battery. So, if you want to make the battery last longer, you should definitely try it out. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to enable Night mode on Samsung Galaxy A50.
How to enable Night mode on Samsung Galaxy A50
Once you enable this mode, it may feel strange at the beginning. It is simply because we are all used to the usual, light mode. But, our guess you will find it interesting. Here is how to turn it on:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Head over to Display and tap on it
- Tap on night mode
- Toggle the switch next to “Turn it on”
- You can enable the option “Turn on as scheduled” and the mode will turn on automatically at the time you have selected
- You can choose the option “From sunset to sunrise” or tap on “Custom schedule” and choose the time you find suitable
Enabling Night Mode is also possible from Quick Settings. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the Moon icon to enable this mode.
Make sure to try it out!