If you are looking for a great music streaming service, Deezer might be the perfect choice for you. It has a great selection of songs and artists, and you can find just about anything you want. If you are planning to use it on your Android device, expect to see some pretty cool options that you can turn on and off as you please. If your kids are using your phone, or have its own app, there is a feature that you can find useful – do not recommend explicit content. This way, certain tracks that don’t have appropriate lyrics won’t show up as recommendations. Here, we are going to show you how to enable this feature, so keep reading. The steps are listed below.
How to enable “Do not recommend explicit content” in Deezer on Android
As time goes by, apps are getting more and more features designed to offer users the best possible experience. You can disable the ones you don’t like, and turn on the ones you find handy.
Here is how to enable “Do not recommend explicit content” in Deezer:
- Open Deezer app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on the Favorites button at the bottom of the app’s screen
- Now hit the gear icon in the top-right corner
- In the Settings, find App Settings and tap on that
- Under “View options”, look for Do not recommend explicit content
- The option is turned off by default
- Toggle the switch on the right to enable it.
Done. You have successfully enabled this feature. If you ever change your mind and want to turn it back on, follow the same steps, and hit the switch again to enable it.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.