If you feel that the text on your new iPhone 11 is too small, you can change its font size. You can also enable the bold text to make your message stand out from the crowd. Increasing the font size and enabling bold text on iPhone 11 is useful for someone who has eye issues and cannot read small size letters. If you want to give a new iPhone 11 to your beloved grandparent which has eye aging issues, you can set the font to suit their eyes.
How To Enable Bold Text On iPhone 11 And Change The Font
Why should I use bold text on my iPhone? Some people may feel it is not necessary at all or even hate to have the bold text on their iMessage. While some others feel it’s useful to make your message looks important. There are two options to send messages in bold text.
Enable The Show Subject Field Feature
Show Subject Field feature will let you send a message with the subject as you always do on email. The bold text will only appear as the subject, while the body of your message will remain normal. To enable the Show Subject Field on iPhone 11 you have to open Settings > Messages > Show Subject Field.
How To Enable Bold Text On iPhone 11
The first method above can only work on iMessages. If you wish the bold text to appear on more apps of your iPhone, use this method instead.
- Pull out the iPhone Settings from the home screen.
- Scroll down the Settings screen to find Display & Brightness and tap it.
- Find the Bold Text option and toggle the light grey button next to it to become green-colored.
How To Change The Font On iPhone 11
Maybe you want to give your parent or grandparent the new bezel-less iPhone model. Though the phone has a larger screen which is awesome, there is one bothering issue that remains. They are not able to see the text properly due to the eye aging issue. Even though you have enabled the bold text, the font size is still too small for them to see. To solve that problem, you can change the font size on the iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone home screen and tap Settings.
- Select the Accessibility option and tap on it.
- Tap on Display & Text Size, then tap Larger Text.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see the font size slider. Drag it to the right to adjust the font size as you want.
- If you feel the size is still too small after you drag it to the end of the slider, toggle the Larger Accessibility Sizes on the upper screen to a green-color. Then, continue dragging the slider to get the font size you desire.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.