If you are using a laptop and looking for a browser that comes with a set of useful features, perhaps you should consider the Opera browser. This one comes with a variety of options that you can enable and get the most out of it. For laptop users, one of the features that can be one of the most beneficial ones is the battery saver. Great news – Opera has this option. So, you can browse for a longer period of time when your device is unplugged. Here, we are going to show you how to enable Battery saver in Opera.
See also: How to configure shortcuts in Opera
How to enable Battery saver in Opera
If you enable the Battery saver option, you can also select the option for the feature to turn on automatically whenever your laptop is unplugged or when the battery is at a certain point. Also, you can enable the option for the battery icon to be displayed. If you turn it on, the icon will be placed in the top-right corner of the browser. Let’s see how to turn the Battery saver on:
- Open Opera browser
- Click on three horizontal lines located in the top-right
- Now scroll down and click on Go to browser settings
- Click on Advanced located on the left side, then click Features
- You will see Battery section
- To turn it on, just click on the switch next to Enable battery saver
- You can further customize it by enabling Save battery automatically. When you turn this option, you can choose when the battery saver will turn on. For instance, you can choose for the feature to turn on when your device is unplugged, or when it reaches a certain battery level, for example, 80 %.
- Finally, you can also enable “Always show battery icon on toolbar”.
If you are using a laptop, try this feature. We are pretty sure you’re gonna love it.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.